Roger L. Brown is a one-man website production, site consultation, mentoring, spam fighting, video production, and a general all-purpose tutoring/training business. If you want to learn anything about using your computer or websites or selling or marketing your products or services online, please contact me for a short consultation!
P.S. i recently added science/math tutoring services such as in High School / College Chemistry!
- My LinkedIn Profile with professional recommendations
- Tip: Mikogo is an awesome free remote control software that I’m still using! It’s like Zoom or GoToMyPC except it’s free. It has made many remote learning or fix-it problem sessions faster. When they can’t figure out how to do something on their computer they just fire up a Mikogo meeting and then boom I can remotely see what they’re doing and show them how to do it!
For now here’s a small sampling from my portfolio: (plus i’ve done consulting for several other companies)
- Mandalay Express – authentic Asian cuisine.
- Custom Video Packages! (Birthdays,
Anniversaries, Weddings, etc.)
- Kentucky Louisville Mission Alumni
- Students – current and former students/clients that I’ve mentored.
I give a lot of time and attention to my clients. Whether you’re a high maintenance or low maintenance client you will be very pleased.
P.S. Fight spam, take back your inbox at CAUCE.ORG!
|ATTENTION Citizens! Most website hosting companies provide safe harbor for pornographic websites. They don’t care enough that you or your children could be receiving pornographic spam as a result of their hosting of such pornography dealers websites. Just like it’s more effective to shut down the dealers of addictive drugs instead of the consumers — it’s also likewise more effective to ask a hosting company to change their policies instead of trying to shut down each obscene website one at a time. The management of those companies make it easy for the pornography dealers to thrive and get rich off of the addictions/unhealthy habits of some. It’s kind of like the cigarette industry. They knew it was unhealthy but they sold it anyways. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise —
Obscenity is actually still against the law!