Roger L. Brown is a one-man website production, site consultation, mentoring, spam fighting, video production, and a general all-purpose tutoring/training business. If you want to learn anything about using your computer or websites or selling or marketing your products or services online, please contact me for a short consultation!
New clients are taken on an as available basis.
Contact me via email or call me @ 801-356-1032 to setup a time! I’ll give you current references of satisfied clients too!
- Tip: Mikogo is the most awesome free remote control software that I’ve seen in a long time! It’s like GoToMyPC except it’s free. Very cool! My clients are loving it! When they can’t figure out how to do something on their computer they just fire up a Mikogo meeting and then boom I can remotely see what they’re doing and show them how to do it! (While not as lightweight as any of the VNC’s it works better for most people because you don’t have to configure advanced things in order to get it to work!)
For now here’s a small sampling from my portfolio: (plus i’ve done consulting for several other companies)
- Mandalay Express – authentic Asian cuisine.
- Custom Video Packages! (Birthdays,
Anniversaries, Weddings, etc.)
- Kentucky Louisville Mission Alumni
- Students – current and former students/clients that I’ve mentored.
I give a lot of time and attention to my clients.
Whether you’re a high maintenance or low maintenance client you will
be very pleased.
P.S. Fight spam, take back your inbox at CAUCE.ORG!
|ATTENTION Citizens! Most hosting companies host pornographic websites. They don’t care enough that you or your children could be receiving pornographic spam (junk email) as a result of their hosting of websites for the pornography dealers. Just like it’s more effective to shut down the dealers of addictive drugs instead of the consumers — it’s also likewise more effective to get a hosting company to change their policies instead of trying to shut down each obscene website one at a time. The management of those companies make it easy for the pornography dealers to thrive and get rich off of the addictions/unhealthy habits of some. It’s kind of like the cigarette industry. They knew it was unhealthy but they sold it anyways. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise —
Obscenity is still against the law!P.S. There is maybe only one Tier 1 hosting company that helps to protect society by prohibiting pornography?